The broad themes to be addressed at the conference include:
- The genesis of the embryo
- Implantation and early pregnancy loss
- What is the genetic future?
- The place of epigenetics
- Choosing the best embryo – the way forward
- Technological challenges in ART
- Future issues for ART
The content of the Futures in Reproduction Conference will include a rich mix of key presentations. To access the abstracts of the presentations, please click here.
To access to the full programme click here.
Conference banquet on Saturday 15 December 2012
The conference banquet will be held in the magnificent Great Hall at St John’s College, Cambridge and will be accompanied by live music. The banquet will include sparkling wine, a four course dinner with wines, and port.