The library holds approximately 4000 books and several periodical titles. A print out of the book catalogue is available in the photocopier room and all our holdings are added to the Newton Catalogue of the University Library.
Covering librarian: Roberto Inchingolo.
For additional information about the Physiology Library, please consult the PDN LibGuide webpage.
The Lovaton Veterinary Anatomy Library (reference only)
Situated in the Anatomy Building.
Dept. Officer Responsible: Dr David Bainbridge
- 56 spaces for studying and research
- Photocopying (cards available for purchase from reception during office hours)
- Inter-library loans and bibliographic searches (please see covering librarian)
Part IA (1st year courses)
- MVST Part IA Functional Architecture of the Body
- MVST Part IA Homeostasis
- MVST Part IA Histology
- MVST Part IA Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology
- NST Part IA Physiology of Organisms
Part IB (2nd year courses)
- MVST Part IB Human Reproduction
- MVST Part IB Neurobiology of Animal & Human Behaviour
- MVST Part IB Special Option: Sensorimotor Neurobiology
- MVST Part IB Veterinary Reproductive Biology
- NST Part IB Neurobiology
- NST Part IB Physiology
Monday - Friday: 08.45 - 17.00 (librarian available 09.00 - 12.30 & 14.00 - 17.00)
The library is closed on Saturday and Sunday.