Covering librarian: Roberto Inchingolo
The library holds approximately 4000 books and several periodical titles. A print out of the book catalogue is available in the photocopier room and all our holdings are added to the Newton Catalogue of the University Library.
For additional information about the Physiology Library, please consult the PDN LibGuide webpage.
The Lovaton Veterinary Anatomy Library (reference only)
Situated in the Anatomy Building.
Dept. Officer Responsible: Dr David Bainbridge
- 56 spaces for studying and research
- Photocopying (cards available for purchase from reception during office hours)
- Inter-library loans and bibliographic searches (please see covering librarian)
Part IA (1st year courses)
- MVST Part IA Functional Architecture of the Body
- MVST Part IA Homeostasis
- MVST Part IA Histology
- MVST Part IA Veterinary Anatomy and Physiology
- NST Part IA Physiology of Organisms
Part IB (2nd year courses)
- MVST Part IB Human Reproduction
- MVST Part IB Neurobiology of Animal & Human Behaviour
- MVST Part IB Special Option: Sensorimotor Neurobiology
- MVST Part IB Veterinary Reproductive Biology
- NST Part IB Neurobiology
- NST Part IB Physiology
Monday - Friday: 08.45 - 17.00 (librarian available 09.00 - 12.30 & 14.00 - 17.00)
The library is closed on Saturday and Sunday.