Enable Chrome’s Pop-Up blocking feature
1. Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper-right corner of the browser, and then click on Settings.
2. Click on the Show Advanced Settings link at the bottom.
3. Scroll down to the Privacy header and click on the big Content Settings button.
4. Scroll down a little bit more in the window that appears until you see the Pop-ups section. The option “Do not allow any site to show pop-ups” should be selected; if it isn’t select it. Click Done.
Check your approved list of sites
1. Follow steps 1 to 3 above.
2. Scroll down to Pop-Ups and click on the large “Manage exceptions” button.
3. If there are any entries in the ensuing window, move your mouse to the far right of each row until an X appears. Click that X. Click Done.