PDN IT Support is available to anyone entitled to use the departmental IT Service and is the first port of call for any technical queries about the various computing and networking facilities PDN provides. We support IT facilities in the Anatomy, Physiology, and Craik Marshall Buildings on the Downing site as well as a remote site at the West Cambridge.
- Network support and provision (both wired and wireless, inc. PDN, Lapwing, Eduroam)
- VoIP (Telephony) support and provision
- User support (advise, assistance and more...)
- PC and Mac Support inc. Windows (all ver.) Apple MacOS (all ver.)
- Data Storage and backup advice
- Group and staff web site hosting
- On-line calendars and booking system
PDN IT Support is provided by Nigel and Wentao.
Location: Physiological Laboratory, Room C10