Futures in Reproduction: Media collection
Video collection (view or download in MPEG-4 Video, WebM, iPod Video, MP3)
- Conference opening
- Alexander Bruce: Generating different genetic expression patterns
- Maria-Elena Torres Padilla (Strasbourg): Generating different epigenotypes
- Gijs Teklenberg (Utrecht): Embryo-endometrial interactions in vitro
- Jan Brosens (Warwick): Genes, epigenes and implantation failure
- Peter Parham (Stanford): Pregnancy, immunology and evolution
- Dennis Lo (Hong Kong): 1st trimester maternal blood DNA/RNA testing: a practical alternative to prenatal and preimplantation diagnosis?
- Bert Smeets (Maastrict): Options for managing mitochondrial genetic disease
- Melissa Mann (London, Ontario): Preimplantation embryo culture and epigenetics
- Jonathan van Blerkom (Colorado): Mitochondria – the underestimated organelle in embryo development
- Marcos Meseguer (Valencia): Is morphokinetic analysis the answer?
- Peter Braude (London): Are the ‘best’ embryos being selected and what prospects for improvement?
- Roger Gosden (Virginia): In vitro follicle maturation
- Daniel Brison (Manchester): How should we assess safety of oocyte vitrification and other novel IVF technologies?
- Susan Bewley (London): Reproduction in the older woman: Biological and social clocks
- Susan Crockin (Mass): Future ethico-legal/regulatory issues
- Hans Evers (Giessen): Is evidence based ART the only way forward?
- Sarah Franklin (Cambridge): Through a Looking Glass: the paradox of IVF
- Alan Trounson (LA): Embryo derived stem cell therapies
- Howard Jones (USA): A tribute to Bob Edwards